Youth Challenge Weekends
Youth Challenge Weekends are an opportunity for parents to get their second wind while giving their teenagers an experience that will address a number of challenge areas while providing a positive and fun adventure.
Youth attend these themed weekends individually or with siblings. Topics include communication, responsibility, trust, boundaries, conflict resolution and respect. Youth gain new experiences in a high energy atmosphere by working with their peers to grasp a better understanding of each new topic and how to implement what is learned in their own lives.
The goals of Youth Challenge Weekends are to:
- Confront behavior patterns that create disturbance
- Discover a sense of purpose and self-esteem
- Identify and engage healthy choices
- Demonstrate accountability and responsibility for own actions
- Empowerment to take on new behaviors that are positive for self, family and community
April 21-23 | May 19-21 | September 15-17 | October 13-15 | November 10-12 | December 8-10