…continue providing the highest quality treatment and services to children and families.
Eagle Village’s unique approach began in 1968, long before “trauma informed care” and “experiential learning” existed. For nearly 50 years, the cycle of abuse and the results of delinquency have been countered and reversed for thousands of families in Michigan.
With your investment, the Eagle Fund will help us continue changing the lives of youth and their families for future generations.
How we use THE EAGLE FUND
- Hands-on skills that will make youth hirable
- Job readiness and understanding expectations
- Experiences that develop a positive work ethic
- Powerful camp experiences to build self-esteem (Experiential Learning)
- A safe environment for families to work through issues
- Respite for families who foster or have youth with extreme behavioral challenges
- A safe and updated environment suited for high-volume use
- Buildings and vehicles that support programming
- School and offices that are up-to-date and productive
- Living spaces that are comfortable and durable
- Masters level counselor in each home (Trauma Informed Care)
- Intensive weekend sessions that include the entire family of each child
Transportation & Vehicles
Includes transporting youth to and from:
- Home visits
- Doctor/Dentist visits
- Cultural/Volunteer outings
- Chapel program
- Spiritual development and activities
- Materials and HopeLine