Different individuals develop different relationships with Eagle Village. Some contribute monetarily while others provide services or donated items. Many keep us in their prayers. Others choose to invest their time by completing jobs or tasks on-site or tackle opportunities from home.
Pet Therapy volunteers - Pawfect Companions
If you would like to help change children’s lives using your talents and time, please contact us. Some of our current needs are listed below and we welcome other suggestions.
- Host a table at one of our luncheons.
- Assist with Eagle's Pride which is a special day full of dress clothes, beautiful gowns, hair-styling, make-up and a special dinner for the kids. We can use help with any of these areas.
- Licensed Hair stylists to “adopt a house” to provide haircuts for a up to 12 children, 6 times per year
- Invite your friends and family to tour Eagle Village
- Individual with previous librarian experience to occasionally assist in library organization and maintenance
- Help arrange speaking engagements at offices or at group meetings (Kiwanis, Red Hats, etc.)
- Data collection for marketing research
- Spring or large cleaning projects
- Maintenance projects
To volunteer at Eagle Village please contact Marketing at 231-832-6589 or click here to email.