For more information, or if you are interested in becoming a foster parent, contact Foster Care and Adoption Services at Eagle Village 231-832-7270 or click here to email.
Foster Care Through
You can help change a life
As a foster parent through Eagle Village, together with our staff, you would help to provide a safe, supportive home for children in crisis.
As a foster parent with eagle Village, you can provide the a safe home and the love that all children deserve.
You will have the support of our trained professional staff every step of the way. We will work in partnership with you to make a difference in the lives of children and families.
Also, by partnering with Eagle Village as a foster parent, you will have the opportunity to participate in trainings, workshops and events that will help you discover new skills and techniques for helping the young people in your care heal and begin to thrive.
Prospective Foster Parents:
- Should have a nurturing approach to child rearing
- Be willing to participate in training
- Be able to work as a team with social workers, therapists, biological parents, schools and agencies
- Be between the ages of 21-65
- Can be either single or married
Must meet state requirements for foster home licensing
Foster Care Services
- 24-hour crisis intervention services
- Additional support services
- Respite care