Eagle Village was founded on basic Christian beliefs which provide the motivation for reaching out to youth, families and our community. Eagle Village respects and ministers to people of all faith.
Our LightHouse Chapel Goal is to inspire and motivate youth and families to actively engage them in a relationship with Christ. Our hope is to give the youth a firm foundation of faith that they may stand upon as they journey through their lives. Each child is free to choose to participate in the LightHouse Chapel program. Attendance in all areas of chapel is voluntary.
The LightHouse Chapel is funded 100% with private donations.
Outcomes during the journey:
• 70-80% participate in worship, bible study and youth group on a weekly basis
• 95% at least once during their stay at Eagle Village
- Attend LightHouse Chapel worship service.
- Attend the Christmas Walk, Prayer Walk or another special chapel event.
- Invite Eagle Village Youth to your local church worship service.
- Let the Eagle Village Camp & Retreat Center plan your next youth group, mission service project, retreat or congregational outing.
- Chapel Angels: Share your group’s gifts and talents with Eagle Village residents. Quilting, crafts and activities are all great examples that enrich the lives of residents.
- Foster Care: Consider opening your home. The greatest need is homes for teen boys.
- Mission Trip: Consider a one to four day mission trip to Eagle Village.
- Prayer Partners: Receive monthly updates with thanks, praise, and prayer requests.
- Mentor: Consider mentoring a youth once a week. Go for a walk, play a game or just share as they grow and gain a new perspective on their life.
- Check the Eagle Village wish list and collect items needed by our residents.
- Sponsor A Child: Help provide for the spiritual nourishment of a child during their stay at Eagle Village. Sponsorship provides worship, bible study, youth group, servant events and visits to area congregations.
- Sponsor A Home: Help provide for the spiritual, emotional and physical necessities of a residential home on the Eagle Village campus for a year.
For information about how to become involved with the chapel ministry at Eagle Village, call 231-832-7232 or click here to email.
Beams from the LightHouse
Writings and Artwork by the young people at Eagle Village