|Base Camp - 2013||Project Survive - 2013|
|Ages 10-13||Ages 13-17|
|Bold Adventure, Successful Experiences||A Life-Changing Experience|
|June 23 – 30 & July 5 – July 12||June 10 – 19 & July 16 - 25|
Base Camp is an 7-day camp experience for pre-teens for early intervention. This program is for youth beginning to have difficulty managing their anger and emotions, struggling to transition into a place of personal responsibility, and lacking respect for others. Camp site is at Eagle Village. Cost is $750 per child with scholarship applications available.
Project Survive is a 10-day, intensive wilderness experience for adolescent youth. Teens who are first-time offenders, struggle behaviorally at school and in the community or who may be in need of additional support services would be ideal participants. Camp sites are off-campus. Cost is $1500 per child with scholarship applications available.
At-risk pre-teens and teenagers will come away from these experiences:
• Gaining a sense of personal self-worth
• Understanding their role in family and community
• Learning the importance of making healthy decisions, and consequences of unhealthy ones
• Having respect for themselves, others and the values of their community
• Realizing their potential by taking positive risks and learning new things
• With improved social, emotional and behavioral functioning
• Knowing more productive ways of managing daily stressors and conflicts
• Able to step out of personal comfort zone and try new things
• Positive growth experience for youth
Both Base Camp and Project Survive will include intensive programming and structure, skill-building modules, real-life applications and goal setting that are appropriate for each age level.
Courts, Counselors, Schools, & Parents may call Intake Services to
refer an at-risk child/teen or for more information
Click here for Summer Camps Flyer.