Discovering, learning and practicing for the next chapter in life.
A co-ed residential program that prepares youth for Independent Living.
Youth experience freedom, resourcefulness and practice new skills in a safe, supportive environment. Youth make daily decisions and gain confidence as they work toward to take next step in their lives.
- Healthy peer relationships
- Core values development
- Weekly individual counseling
- Weekly group counseling
- Daily life skills training
- Goal setting and strategies for success
- Academic credit recovery toward graduation, GED or planning for post-high school.
- Opening a bank account
- Balance a checkbook
- Make a doctor’s appointment
- Family planning
- Transportation to community activities, school and work
- Individual bedroom
- Spiritual guidance and offsite youth groups/church
- Leadership course
Accountability – For the things that happen in my life
Honesty – In all my relationships
Forgiveness – I will forgive everyone including those who have hurt me
Acceptance – For who I am, not seeking it from others
Integrity – I will always be the same person, whether in front of people or behind closed doors
Respect – For others and myself
Trust – I will take the risk of trusting others and earn the trust back that I have lost
Service – I will give back to others because I have been blessed so much