You are needed!
Different individuals develop different relationships with Eagle Village. Some contribute monetarily while others provide services or donated items. Many keep us in their prayers. Others choose to invest their time by completing jobs or tasks on-site or tackle opportunities from home.
If you would like to help change children’s lives using your talents and time, please contact us. Some of our current needs are listed below and we welcome other suggestions.
Eagle Village is seeking individuals who are willing to give their time as a Mentor, to provide a caring friendship that could include guidance, motivation, short and long-term goals, emotional support, and role modeling.
It only takes one or two common interests and you have the making for a great mentoring opportunity. One of the current mentors at Eagle Village found she had a special common interest with the young lady she was matched with. Both play the guitar so now, quite a bit of their bonding and sharing is accomplished through their shared musical talent.
This Mentoring program requires a commitment of at least 6 months to allow the Mentor/Mentee relationship to develop.
We can use help with any of these areas:
- Organize and teach a craft project to a group of the kids
- Invite your friends and family to tour Eagle Village
- Help arrange speaking engagements at offices or at group meetings (Kiwanis, Red Hats, etc.)
- Marketing research or other related projects
- Spring or large cleaning projects
- Maintenance projects
- Invite a few friends to one of our fundraising luncheons
- Assist with Eagle’s Pride which is a special day full of dress clothes, beautiful gowns, hair-styling, make-up and a special dinner for the kids.
or fill out the form below.